Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Big families and creepy crawly things...







So the boys and I went on a hike the other day, and they decided they wanted to go crawldad hunting. Adam pulls out this HUGE, I mean HUGE dead crawldad from the creek and I thought I might actually barf,lol. It smelled so bad. I did get a pic of it, but don't want to put anyone else through the same torment. Jacob on the otherhand was told not to go out to deep, except that I got caught up taking pics of this cool spiderweb and the next thing I know I turn around and there he is way over knee deep. I should know better, he is quite the adventure child. School starts soon. I'm not quite sure what I will do with myself on my days off with both of them gone all day. I will be strangely quiet. I will have to fill my days up with more apppointments I guess. That would be ideal. Leaving you with some images of our adventure and also big family I had the pleasure of shooting last night. They were celebrating a wonderous event, my dear friend Heather finished her last treatment for breast cancer, and seems to be in the clear. All 15 of them rolled up in style in the limo so of course I had to get a shot of that. Til next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home