Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Finally!















I have been dying...DYING to get my camera on these 4 kiddos for YEARS! lol. And trust me, I was not disappointed :D "T" you remind me so much of your mom when we were your age, your parents are going to have to invest in a big stick(to beat off the boys,lol). "M", under all that seriousness lurks a very silly and pretty girl, you also remind me of your mom. "J" you poor kid with all those sisters, but you handle it so well, and such a handsome guy :D , and of course little "G"...I think G stands for giggle, hehe.

Thanks for letting me finally play with your beauties. Its your turn next!

3 Comments:

Blogger ALEX said...

HELLO. IT IS The FIRST TIME THAT I ENTER YOUR BLOG. The TRUTH IS THAT I AM BECOME FOND OF To The PHOTOGRAF, BUT NOT TO HANDLE DIGITAL EDITION PROGRAMS. SINGLE I KNOW SOME SIMPLE ONES. I MADE A VERY GOOD IMPRESSION WITH YOUR PICTURES. IT WANTED THAT YOU SAW THOSE THAT THERE AM POSTED IN MY BLOG, And YOU GAVE A OPINION TO ME. THANKS TO SHARE YOUR PHOTOS. PS: IT EXCUSES MY INGLES.

9:41 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Gracias por leer mi blog. Escríbame en el español, puedo leerlo mejor.:D

7:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sharon i just happened to check my email today and saw that you had some of the kids pics done. they are so good! thank you so much 4 taking them. i cant wait to order them. i wish you a great career in photography!

jaime(it says down low that i am posting as morgan whatever that means)

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home