Wednesday, July 08, 2009

We're back




















and back into the swing of things!
When I went looking for a nice/somewhat inexpensive getaway for the kids and I, I certainly hadn't thought of Maryland. But when Sadie, http://www.willowtree1830.com/, sent me info on her cabin and her parent's Bed and Breakfast, I was sold! The boys and I stayed at Water's Run Bed and Breakfast, owned and run by Don and Beth Gaster. It was so peaceful and beautiful, surrounded by beautiful State Parks and nearby to Deep Creek Lake, there is always something to do! We went hiking, kayaking, horseback riding, fishing, mountain biking, even paintball,lol, you name it, we did it! Enjoy a few pictures from our trip :D PS...I even saw a bear on one of my morning walks! LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger KristiK said...

Looks beautiful! I am looking for somewhere similar, for my teen son, possibly a friend of his, and me! I was thinking Hocking Hills..never thought of Maryland, great pics like usual!
Kristi Kirinch
BTW, my son is about to be a senior, will be contacting you soon! :-)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home