Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Why I keep going.....








I've been stressed and worn to the bone lately. I'm not going to lie. Towards the end of summer, I was feeling beat down and a wee bit frazzled. I'm still there truthfully and fighting every second. Trying to run a business on my own, being a single parent and being in charge of 16 teenage girls now is proving to be quite a challenge, but I will get through it, just like I do everything else. And I truly love what I do, but sometimes its nice to get those reminders.
So a couple of weeks ago, I was having one of those days. I had been feeling uninspired and beat down, and in walk these two with mom and dad. Now a session like this can always go several ways, and I knew the little one MIGHT be a challenge because he was giving me the "Im not so sure about you" eyeballs. But we set out for around town, and he was a little shy at first but eventually warmed up, and big sis was a superstar from the get-go. I really just had a fantastic time with both of them. By the end of the session, my spirits had been lifted and felt a little more whole. And then when the session had ended and they were cleaning up to leave...and this folks is why I keep going...I overhear big sis saying to her mom...."I love that lady" .......gush gush...well you know what, I loved her too right then and there, and the rest of my day was complete <3

While I have you here :D I would like to mention that I have had a lot of new friend requests on my personal facebook page from fans. While I do not mind this at all, I often post new work more there than I do here, I would like to invite you to make sure you also join the business page...just click the link on the right and hit become a fan. You will want to make sure you stay tuned there because I will be posting some fall and winter happenings you might want to tune in for :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sharon! I love the one of her on the stairs and him on the tracks! This is such a great session.
Now on a friend level, honey don't stress, you can get through this. It's just that time of the year ya know. Ever year I battle this, just try to remember you have great friends and clients that love you!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, you are just awesome! These are the best pictures EVER!!!!! I look forward to seeing the rest. You are so wonderful:)

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon, you are just awesome! These are the best pictures EVER!!!!! I look forward to seeing the rest. You are so wonderful:)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home