Monday, December 07, 2009

Boys will be boys















so Ive gone on and on about how awesome my senior girls have been this year, but I cant leave out the boys because they have been equally awesome. I have a soft spot for the guys that come in the studio. Mostly because they remind me daily that this is what is to come with my own boys, but also BECAUSE I have boys, I know how they think and theres a million and one other things they would rather be doing than having their picture taken. The best tip I ever received from one of my photography mentors way back when I was a wee little photographer lass, was that guys are worried they will look stupid and to give them something to do. Hopefully I achieved my goal, and reached non-stupid ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the one with the kid skating with his dog... Very cool.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Goal reached! I love them all

9:49 AM  
Blogger amy said...

Absolutely awesome! Those will be our boys one day. Wow.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home