Monday, August 14, 2006

A Mish mash of thoughts...






I've got a busy next couple of months coming up. Thats good right? Yeah, I think so. Saturday morning the boys and I went to one of my favorite places...Cox Arboretum. I took 2 of my Kodak cameras for the boys to play with. If at any point you get the opportunity to let your children just shoot away with a camera, do it. Its wonderful to see what their eyes see. I havent finished uploading their pics yet, but I will post a few of mine. I love butterflies.Saturday night I had a ...for lack of a better name for it....Glamour Party. I invited some friends over, my makeup artist friend Gayla was kind enough to come and make everyone look beautiful. We had a good time. Everyone will get 4x6 prints of themselves in a little card when I am done finishing them up. In the meantime, here is a preview. I may be scarce some this week. Its a busy week and to top it off, sad news, there was a death in the family. My BIL's grandfather died. He was a very sweet man. I am sure everyone is going to miss him terribly, so if you could say a few prayers out there for the Cecil family that would be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home