Monday, April 30, 2007

Lookalike?...No??












Little Jeannie reminds me of Liv Tyler for some strange reason. And bless her heart, I told her this and she says..who's Liv Tyler? hehe..anyway. Miss Jeannie is getting her High School diploma which is way awesome. She's had a rough time the past few months and it was good to see her laugh.

I had a very busy weekend, as you can see. I had an odd array of sessions, each one different from the next...just the way I like it! The guys from Patient Zero had me peepee laughing all night Saturday night. After the session they took John and I out to dinner, how nice :) John has this strange addiction to drummer Steve Smith..I call it odd, but really, its kind of cute. I like Steve Smith also, but not to the point of seeing his Jazz band Vital Information twice. Anyway, I make fun of him endlessly when he tortures me in the car with his Vital Information cd's, and what do you know, but Aaron, one of the guys from Patient Zero has seen Vital Information 5 times!! I was laughing so hard, listening to them all chat about it, I thought I would bust a gut. For those of you who have absolutely NO idea who Steve Smith is...think Journey. Man, I love me some Journey ;)

And last but not least, the lovely couple, I will be shooting their wedding in a few months. They were so cute together. I even forgave them for the Michigan attire later on in the session.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home