Monday, March 19, 2007

Confession....



I have this little addiction..ok BIG addiction, to this thing called Zumba. It's basically aerobics based on Latin dance and a TON of fun. Anyway, I went through this long depression because I couldn't do Zumba for awhile, but now my favorite instructors have opened up their own studio here in Vandalia. The day I first passed the new studio, I was on the phone with John, and I swear to you, I almost wrecked my car in excitement,LOL. They have a ton of other instructors there also, and this place is HOPPIN! If you have a desire to try, or learn, check them out for sure. The website is http://www.zumbaohio.com If you are one of my readers from afar, never fear there is probably Zumba near you as well. Just check out http://www.zumba.com
Now, these pretty ladies are Zumba instructors at the new studio. In addition to teaching Zumba (and being totally fabulous) they have started a new class at the studio called Exotic Moves. If you are wanting to er...eh...um...get in touch with the inner sexiness that is you, then you need to try this class. I have watched the class...I am not in touch with my inner sexiness at this moment,LOL. BUT I will say the class looks like a lot of fun, and these girls are great. Tabra has a class on Mondays from 7:30-8:30pm, Angie's class is Wednesday from 8:30-9:30pm and Nicole's class is Thursdays from 8:30-9:30pm. Check 'em out!

Adios.

1 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Sharon...love the image of the girls on the fab blue couch!Very cool.

I have been taking my daughter to Saturday zumba class and she loves it. And hey! I'm with ya...I'm not in touch right now either;) but I'd like to be {smile}. If you ever want to go let me know it looks like so much fun.
~Tracy

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home