Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A girl and her camera...








I had to share Bridget's joy in her new camera, as she has finally joined the SLR world and crossed over to the darkside muahahahaha. She's doing a great job with it, and before long I will make her my assistant....muahahahaha. She has no idea what she has done to herself,LOL.

We made our way through downtown Tipp City this afternoon, stopping in a few of the antique stores. I am on a hunt for just the right old Kodak camera to display in my livingroom(havent quie found it yet). I am a Vandalia native(been here 25 of my 31 years, YIKES) and I have to say that as much as I like my hometown, it lacks a little bit of the warmth and personality that Tipp has. I love to take pics there and this afternoon caught a different view of some of my favorite places to stick people when I am photographing there.

Well, I can actually say that I have actually been to Chicago now, yay. This past weekend I flew there for a Kodak seminar...once I actually made it there...loooong story.....but while I was there, a fellow rep and I ventured out of the airport hotel, caught the train and ate some dinner at a very nice little restaurant. I've flown through Chicago many times, but this was the first time I'd been out of the airport or one of the hotels. Next time I would actually like to spend some time seeing more of the city,LOL. Til next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home