Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!













I am looking forward to a new year. 2006 has had it's ups and downs. God has big plans for this coming year, I can feel it. So hang on tight!

The girls are coming over tonight to celebrate the New Year with me. It's become a tradition for the 3 of us, Anne Marie, Nicole and I. A night of chips, dip and games. This is what excitement becomes when you are old, and have no babysitter for the night,LOL. One year ago today I had the opportunity to document my dear friend Katy's wedding, so happy one year anniversary to Katy and Ian!

Jenny Lin and I busted out some wedding pics yesterday. Long day, but well worth the effort I think. She let me play with the fish-eye lens, HELLO, I want one now. I will have to show you some of those creations another time. In the meantime, here are some views of yesterday, a new marriage for a new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home