Friday, November 10, 2006

Meet Jesse...











He's a boy of many faces,LOL. Thanks for making me laugh Jesse, I needed it! It was very nice meeting you today, you were awesome!

To those of you who try to keep up with me regularly, I know I've been terrible at keeping up. I've been on and off sick and I have been so tired, I have been having trouble staying awake to get my work done :(

The NARI event was a lot of fun. Bridget was so great to have with me, she was my right hand woman, and I absolutely could not have done it without her. Somehow I roped her into coming out to the Make a Wish event next friday. By the time Christmas is over, if she or I see a Santa within 15 feet, we will probably run screaming the opposite way,LOL.

FYI..Christmas deadline is December 16th...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang.....you make me look sexy! haha Anyways thnak you sooooo much for taking pictures of me. I had such a great time and you do an awesome job. I felt like I already knew you from the start. Your warm nature and humor made everything worth it. Thank you so much and keep doing what you do best!

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home