Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Grays + 1








hehehehe...."hey wady...take that black thingy and go away so I can get back to my nappy...and while you're at it, gimme back that nookie thingy, it's pretty good" Can I just comment on that last photo...That was supposed to be a test shot, but the look on the girls' faces crack me up, so I kept it,LOL. Oh..and for you fellow Buckeyes, had to throw in the OSUwear :)

My oldest just came back from a 3 day field trip to a place called Woodland Altars. I also took this same trip in the 4th grade. My mother had to kindly remind me that when I got back I was a freak. As usual the mom curse strikes again..you know the one Im talking about... I was brought back in time when my very own angel child stepped off the bus a demon,LOL. Lordy he was in a bad mood, but all is well, he fell asleep pretty quickly tonight, so I am hoping the needed rest will turn him around.

I'm flying out tomorrow afternoon. I will be in Atlanta until Sunday ....living, breathing Kodak. I'm looking forward to it, but will have so much to do when I get back. Oy, I hate flying...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Awwww Precious! I love the last shot of the girls.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home