Saturday, September 16, 2006

*sigh* my how she grows.....







Dearest 3 yr old...why must you melt my heart so?? These are former neighbors of ours. And I miss them next door very much. The boys also miss Michael very much...it was kind of like having a really big kid next door for them to play with. I love the golden light. If I could do photo shoots at sunset every night for the rest of my life I would be content...well all except for getting bitten by bugs. For some reason they like me...a lot...Oh well, I think it was well worth it. Little dark-haired beauty she is, and gets prettier everytime I see her.
Of course like a true photo geek, Im driving home and look over and see the sunset through the cornfield..and what do I do? well of course I stopped in the middle of the road to shoot it **I am by no means suggesting that anyone in their right mind do the same thing** well tata for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home