Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More cute pregnant girlies....




well just one...my lovely Ashley. We had fun the other night, she was hamming it up. And then I made her get naked and do the sheet thing, haha! She would like to be done being pregnant now, but the bun must stay in the oven just a little longer ;) With any luck, little Abram will be born on Adam's birthday (10/14)

I finally got the Luneke wedding slideshow up. I am still editing but it's a nice little summary of the day. You can see it here
http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2668618&alb=0
I have to say that the drive to Tennessee was so relaxing and just being there..away from my computer, tv *sigh* Michael and Brittany are so cute together. I hope you can see what I saw that weekend.

I have decided to run a special for the Holidays. Anyone to book an appointment for October for their holiday session...yes this is early but the leaves will be turning hopefully...will get 10 free custom 4x8 holiday cards(with envelopes) with their paid session fee. And now thanks to the lab I print through, postcards and folded cards are also a possibility for the holiday season. Book now for your appointment because come November and December I will be practically camping at Best Buy for Kodak demo days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home