Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ah, home crap home,lol...



Tennessee was fun. I got to hang out with B and her family, and she jokes that I had to put up with craziness but I think she forgets that my family is just as nuts so I was right at home. I am very honored that they picked me to come with them, and I thank them for making me feel welcome :) I previewed some pics to Bridget and you can see them on her blog http://househunne.blogspot.com I'm too lazy to post them right now, but I will post more when as I get them done. I am however posting pics of Bridget and I at the Hard Rock cafe in Gatlinburg...yeah...Im the..uh...very smiley one, hehe. And of course my funky drink...it was yuuuummmmyyy. Some kind of Kahlua/pina colada mix. I am very tired, and have so much to do and as you can see I'm getting a lot accomplished sitting here :D

Tomorrow morning I will do my first official session for NILMDTS. I'm very apprehensive about it. I just want to be able to be strong for this family and give them beautiful pictures of their baby.

Tomorrow is also picture day at school. And yes I still order school pics...what else am I going to have to make fun of them with later??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home