Friday, August 25, 2006

4th grader....






My big kid...he is in the 4th grade now. I just find that crazy. I remember the days when it was just me and him, home all day together, my little shadow, toddling around asking every single question you could possibly imagine. Some things never change, he still constantly asks questions, they are just a little tougher now and most of the time he can answer them better than I can,lol. He loves the science channel, anything about bugs, animals, weather, how something is made, you name it. He still gives me hugs although they are fewer in number and I try to hold on a little tighter a little longer when I get one. He tries to parent his little brother, who does need looking after a lot more than most, and when asked Adam will say he is the "man" of the house,lol.The only way I can coerce him into taking pics is if he can have his bugs in the pictures. And many times he has his nose in that bug book, checking species. He is almost as tall as I am now, which being that I am short isn't really hard..but it is really weird.Time goes by fast doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home