Saturday, September 23, 2006

So Sharon....




you do boudior photography?? Why yes my little flower, I do...on occasion, but it must be elegant and tasteful. It actually makes a nice gift for your significant other, especially as a wedding gift, etc.What might something like this cost me? A session on CD is $250 edited with copyright...meaning you keep all your photos and print what you like. I've been shooting stuff like this way back when I was working at...well...you know, it's old hat to me. I just wish I could make myself look that good...shave off a little here, a little there...voila! Ah but no,LOL.

I was given the opportunity at the beginning of last week to shoot a lovely model named Elizabeth Irene. She is the beautiful girl in red. A myspace photographer buddy invited a few fellow photogs out to shoot at a studio and it was a ton of fun. It's nice to be able to shoot that way sometimes, with no pressure. Just play and see what goody goody stuff you can come up with. I do so many weddings, families, and kids lately (I am not complaining at all by the way) that it was nice to get back to a little "glam"

I think the kids and I are going to try and hit one of the festivals this weekend. My personal favorite is the Apple Fest at Aullwood. I do believe it is this weekend, unless I dreamt that. I just hope it doesn't rain. True to Ohio, yesterday was warm and sunny and today it was cold and rainy. Gotta love it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home