Saturday, October 07, 2006

Stop the world...









I wanna get off ;) I am seriously booked every weekend until January. Thats crazy, I know. A lot of my weekends are being taken up by my part-time life with Kodak, but otherwise I have sessions on the other weekends I have free from that. So..basically if you are wanting an appointment for Christmas pics, you must book a session on a weekday. There is a *small* possibility I may have some availability on a few weekends, I just dont know what hours yet.

I assisted a wedding for Jenny Lin Photography today. I will share some of the detail shots I captured from the day, and of course one of Jenny Lin herself. Oh and hey, is that ME I see in a really kick butt mirror?? I got some pretty cool shots of the bride and groom too but might post those at a later date.

My son has also joined the blogging world. Anyone into bugs can read about his daily adventures. Just click on the link to his blog some where in this page.Tata for now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home