Wednesday, October 18, 2006

One life begins......



Welcome to the world Abram Zane. He entered the world early Monday morning. We bonded, it's all good. And I cant wait to get my hands on that little booger again, hehe...

Another life ends...
My neighbor's son lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. This blog is for him. He loved Harleys and this was his beloved bike. His mom is not doing too well. Many prayers to all of them.

Atlanta went well, although I'm still trying to play catch up, on sleep and everything else. I learned a lot, and it was great to hang out with people from my team I don't get to hang with, meet new people and also the people I work for who are usually voices over the telephone. I got some great pics of us all hanging out, I shall post those later. Now off to bed I go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home