Thursday, November 02, 2006

A beautiful friendship....




with me and cakes,LOL....other than actually consuming them myself I mean...eh hem.

I'm starting a project for The Cake Shop here in Beavercreek. They not only make BEAUTIFUL cakes, but they are totally yummy...in addition to totally yummy treats which they always seem to spoil me with when I go in there. If you need a wedding cake or any kind of cake(sometimes you dont really need a good reason,hehe) they are the place to go. You can find them right down the road from The Mall at Fairfield Commons at 2231 N Fairfield Rd

This weekend I will be at the Holiday Homeshow at the Dayton Expo doing Santa Pics. Come and see me from 12-8 on Saturday and Sunday from 11-4. Link to the website is here http://www.homeholidayshow.com/ for prices to get in. See ya there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home