Monday, December 18, 2006

I know I know.......




No, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I am still here, barely, but here. Are the holidays over yet?? Ugh,LOL. I promise, as soon as the holidays are over I will have some new pics to show you. I CAN share something I've been working on for Christmas gifts. A couple of little birdies told me I should offer them as options for packages and I think I'm gonna do it. These are tote bags, I can do a few different sizes and a couple of different colors, specifically white or black. The pictures are printed onto fabric and adhered to the tote bag.I can add initials or embellishments, etc. I've done just a few simple designs so far, one of them I can't share yet because I don't want that person to see it just yet,hehehe. Still working on a pricing plan, but so far I have had nothing but positive comments on my own bag that I made for myself.

It looks like I will possibly be traveling to Naples Florida in February to shoot my good friend Cathy's wedding. I am so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home