Friday, December 29, 2006

Some winter fun...













Nothing like ice skating in 50 degree weather :D Anyone from Dayton probably knows how much fun it is to skate the 'scape, and if they haven't yet, they need to. We have frequented Hobart many times also, but nothing beats skating in the er um cold? winter air? Ok, so it was warm for skating today, but *I* happen to prefer a little bit of warmth. I am not meant for penguin weather. Oh ok, Im a wimp, so what :P Honestly though, we had a fantastic time and skated until sunset.

The boys made out this Christmas. Jake's favorite present was his Gameboy of course, and Adam's was his MP3 player. He hasn't gone a night yet without headphones in his ears. As for me, my mom gave me the coolest stereo, plays records OF COURSE,LOL,(and CDS and tapes) and it looks like an antique jukebox. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I have a wish to one day own a REAL jukebox, the kind that plays 45s. I still have a stack of mine just waiting for the day. Yeah, I know I'm a geek. My sis gave me a $40 GC to Target, which I spent frivolously. I went back and forth about what to get, should it be practical, not practical. I must have been having a bipolar moment because I totally went for non-practical. My lovely man bought me a DVD/CD burner for my computer cause my CD burner went PBBLLTTTT...

The demo season is nearing a close, which means I can get back into the swing of things with photoshoots. Tomorrow, I am assising Jenny Lin in a wedding again. Should be loads of fun.

Well I must close. All this holiday hoopla has given me gray hairs, literally. Today I found my first one. Cry with me.....waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home