Sunday, January 28, 2007

**yawn**







It has been a long past two weeks. I have been all over the highways and roads travelling for work. The cincy rep quit(thanks a lot Dan :P)and so I have been covering his territory as well as my own. A few things I have learned from being a road warrior...

1.people in cincy drive like maniacs,lol
2.people from kentucky drive even worse, especially if they see you are from Ohio ;)
3.I hate Field's Ertle Rd
4.dont eat Taco Bell while you are driving in the car(unless of course you bring an extra pair of pants)
5.mapquest is not ALWAYS accurate(yes I found this out the hard way)

Of course I got lost in Cincy. And what do I do? I called my mommy. Not that she could help me from 65 miles away, but it sure felt better to call her and at least give her the 411....*ring ring* hiii moooom ...what's the matter sharon? I'm looooost...um..ok, maybe you should stop and ask for directions...*sigh*

The boys and I went bowling tonight. My dear friend Anne Marie came along. Its pretty sad when a 10 and 7 yr old beat down 2 women in their 30s.Oy. Anyway....countdown to Naples...19 days!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home