Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm baaaackkk!!












Back home to a ton of snow, oh yay. Not that it was much warmer in Florida, but at least there was sun the last 2 days I was there.

I had a blast, and I already miss Cathy :( But I am happy to say that I definitely approve of her new hubby, Brian. It is sooo nice to see her happy. I also got a chance to meet a long-distance friend finally. I have known her now for a few years but have never met her in person. She was cute as a button of course and exactly the way I thought she would be, it was almost as if we had always been around each other.

I took today off to spend with the kids, but tomorrow it is back to work I go. I wanted to at least show you a few pics from the weekend. Don't let the sunny beach photos fool you, it was freaking cold, and very windy. But they were both good sports for indulging me and I think it was worth it at least. Thanks guys, love ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home