Friday, February 16, 2007

Oh how I love Florida....

Except that I think I may have brought the cold front with me. I got here yesterday and so far it has been cold and rainy,LOL. No pictures yet since I have no way to upload them, but I will soon I promise....that is if I can get on this site. I have been locked out of my account at home for the past couple of weeks. Something is going on with my computer and it won't let me log on. So...if you have been anxiously awaiting new posts from me, I apologize. As soon as I can figure it out I will be back up and running! Cathy and Brian get married tomorrow and I am so excited. They are getting married here at the house on the linai. I just hope a little sun with peek through the clouds. Well, stay warm and stay tuned for more!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home