Sunday, May 20, 2007

Simply Beautiful...


















that was Erin on her wedding day...You may remember Erin and Tony from their engagement shoot. I've waited a long time to finally shoot their wedding, I was so excited on Saturday. I have to say that their wedding was very well organized and well put together, I was tickled to hear Erin's mom and I think her aunt did the planning. They really did a beautiful job, everything was wonderful! Both of their families were a joy, and I felt very comfortable just hanging out there. Oh, and check out that last picture....guess who was my assistant for the day, hehehe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

ummm so is John moving in on my job as future assistant to Sharon Elaine Photography. ;)

1:54 PM  
Blogger dclark2032 said...

You did a wonderful job. I am the guy with the shades on. I would love for you to photograph my finace', our 3 boys and myself. These came out better than what I expected and after looking at your galleries I am ever more sold. I will be in touch and it was a pleasure meeting you.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures look absolutely gorgeous! You're so talented and I can't wait to see the rest of them!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home