Sunday, October 07, 2007

Renaissance Festival











The kids and I went to the Ohio Renaissance Fest today. They have been asking to go for a long time, and I promised them we would go a couple of weeks ago. I have been so swamped with work, it was nice to force myself into a break. They needed it, and so did I. We had a great time, they were painted, threw sharp objects and vegetables, watched a live joust, and a guy juggle fire, 3 guys throw each other in the mud, rode a camel, they couldnt have been happier. And of course, I let them pick out swords *rolling eyes* ...just one more thing for them to drive me and each other crazy with,lol. My favorite part of the day was the Mud Show. A friend of mine makes chainmail at the fair and told us we had to see the Mud Show, and he was right, it was hilarious. It sure felt good to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home