Friday, March 07, 2008

Published!!


I am too excited. I HAD to share. This was an odd day for me. Its always weird ( but really nice ;) to see your work in public places. There is currently a commercial running on WHIO-tv in between the news breaks that shows a Hometown Values Coupon book, and the cover page is of some shots I did of the sportscasters for channel 7 back in October. I felt like a 2 yr old spotting Mickey Mouse across a room. For some reason the kids did not find it half as amusing as I did,lol. If you check out WHIO-TVs website, you can check out the other shots I did for the rest of the staff. :D I owe the opportunity solely and completely to dear Christine and Mike. I get to shoot their wedding this month, and I am VERY excited!


I also received some exciting news today that a shot I did of B's beautiful girl ( and my poster girl, tehe) Sammy, will be gracing the cover of a Scrapbooks Etc booklet coming out in a few months. Its a Page Planner book for ideas and such and can be found at Walmart. As soon as it comes out, you know I will buy a few....hundred....

WOOHOO

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Yay!!!! We're so happy for you. Such a big day and with all this snow you don't get to go out and celebrate...

6:27 PM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Congrates on being published...that's great news!!
~T

11:57 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow Sharon this is so awesome! Congratulations!

8:51 AM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thank you, thank you!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home