Sunday, March 02, 2008

This will be a long one...

















To all of my photographer friends that came out today, thank you thank you! To all of the moms (and dads, sorry mark) that dragged their kids over to the studio in the chaos, a SPECIAL thank you. (Also) A very special thanks to Terry who helped me A LOT! He IS THE MAN!

For those of you wondering what the heck I am talking about...well, lets just say ever since I found out I had the remote chance of having my own studio space, I have dreamt about sharing it with others. Im all about sharin' the love,lol. Where would I be if I didnt have people help me out...although there were a few of you there, that certainly dont need my help, but I at least hope it was a nice break from what you are normally doing.

I cannot take credit for the recipe idea. I borrowed it from another photographer whose blog I stalk,lol. They are 100 times more talented than I, but I liked the idea of the "recipe" so for those of us shooting today could continue to "share the love". If perhaps you are one of those photographers, I would love for you to share your recipes with me, so that I can post them, or you post them on your blog, so that we can learn from your awesomeness.

As you can see, I did a fantastic job picking out our models for the day. I am not ashamed to toot my own horn in this regard. We had some very adorable people to work with today, and they were all so awesome.Thanks guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Hey Sharron,

I just want to thank you for having me today. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am to have found such a cool photog chic to have in my life;) Your studio totally ROCKS...love-love all the natural light, the old wood floors, that fab yellow chair, OK I could go on and on. Congratulation's on your studio and success!

The images all look great. I'm up late working on mine. I will share my recipe's but there not going to be as witty as yours:0)

~T
p.s. go ahead & toot your horn...your models were amazing!!!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

I had blast and learned a TON! I can't begin to Thank you & Terry for your wealth of information and help.

You are the best!!

I can't wait to do it again.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sharron,
It was so nice to meet you and be a part of your special day! Congratulations! It was beautiful.
I have one of the pics up on my blog and I should have a few more sometime today.
I may need some help though, I photographed Taitum and I did not get any of her contact information. If you have any of that I would love to get in contact with her. She was amazing!
Thanks so much! Your studio ROCKS!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home