Monday, February 11, 2008

First of the year!











And a great start I might add. What a nice wedding to break in the year with such a great laid back couple. Everyone was great :D Congrats Amy and George!!

On a side note, I want to mention that I am still booking weddings for the following months for 2008: I have a spot open for the third weekend in April, the first weekend in September and also November. You can contact me by email for pricing, that is the easiest, or just pop into the studio :)

4 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Ooh, Sharon, you're so good! I have to tell you that we got soo many good comments about you. EVERYONE loved you! Can't wait to see the rest.

Amy

3:51 PM  
Blogger BeckyJoie said...

Hi, there! What beautiful pictures of my cousin, Amy at her wedding! I'm so glad you posted them so those of us far away who were unable to attend the wedding could see them. She's as beautiful as ever and your quality photography really catch that! Her personality really shines through. Your professionalism is evident. Thanks again for posting these pictures. I only wish I had lived nearby when I was married. I would have definitely wanted your services. :>)

4:20 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thank you so much!

Amy, there are more to come. I should have you a slideshow done soon :D

7:01 PM  
Blogger amy said...

Ooh, can't wait for the rest. I had one girl at work who is getting married in May seriously consider flushing her deposit for her photographer because she loved these pics so much. Rock on with your bad self!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home