Monday, January 21, 2008

Transformations




Adam to the rescue!! LOL I had the opportunity to document a before and after on Saturday that I wanted to share. Adam does a lot of the hair and makeup for sessions when I need him. And obviously there is a good reason for that :D Saturday, Adam and Jamie were transforming this lucky young lady for a youth ministry event focused on extreme changes. So off to the salon I went. While I was there, I managed to get my own transformation, so I thought I'd throw in pics of myself as well. My before pic is from the fall. I have come to the conclusion that I HATE my hair that color. I much prefer it darker.

So..if you would like your own transformation, you must go visit Adam at his salon, Byuti 73, located in Xenia at 73 Detroit St. Tata for now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home