Sunday, December 30, 2007

Surprise surprise!










We had a surprise party for my moms 60th today. She was SO surprised, had NO clue it was awesome. It was supposed to be themed, to dress from your favorite decade. Not everyone dressed up, but my sister and I dressed up our families, and my sister was histerical. I didnt get a pic of myself, so sorry,lol. My sister had this guy http://www.pmcakes.com make her cake. It was cool, I got a crappy pic of it, but it was a timeline cake with a picture of my mom from each decade. It was red velvet though and made it seem like I was hacking into her poor face when I was cutting cake for everyone,lol.

My open house went great! I had a lot of support and a lot of help. I couldnt have done it without all the help actually. I wanted to share a bit with some of the crazy stuff people brought me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home