Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Simply Canvas












I LOVE them! I just ordered a 24x36 for the studio, and it is beautiful. I was giddy with excitement when it plopped on the doorstep today. Much to Jacobs dismay he had to share the backseat with it because I was too excited to hang it,lol.
Thought I would share a few snapshots of the studio also. Remember..its a work in progress :D The only room that we didnt do anything to yet was the dressing room, and the play room is not quite decorated all the way. Unfortunately the dressing room will have to stay ugly for a little while until I can save up to make it pretty. I wont share pics of that room yet,lol. Just picture a dark dungeon with wood panelling for walls ;) I have decided to have my grand opening/ open house party on December 29th...more details will follow on that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Stacey said...

Beautiful...I am so happy for you!!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Joan said...

Sharon, Doug & I wish you the very best of luck with your studio. You are such a talent!Love, D & J

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home