Thursday, November 08, 2007

Fun shoot....








Other than being sad because I have lost one of my favorite locations to shoot, my roof space is no longer :(....I am totally excited for my friend Adam, who has opened a new salon and is launching his own product line called Laab'n. It's good stuff, and smells good. As a matter of fact, after shooting for 3 hours and inhaling the hairspray in very tight quarters, I'm fairing pretty well :D Any longer, and my nose hairs would stand on end for weeks...eh heh heh...just kidding.

ANYWAY, we had a good time. It was nice to do something different for a change.

ACK, I get to move some of my stuff into the studio tomorrow. YIPPEEE

1 Comments:

Blogger Björek said...

these are excellent! Congrats on your studio! i wish i could be there to help/see it!
good luck chica!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home