Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ok ok...












I feel like I can officially say something now, enough people already know, or sort of know. The rumors are true, I am finally going to have my own studio space very soon. I have a new location located in historic downtown Tipp City. We are still in restoration/demolition phase now, but I should be at least mostly operational by December 1st. I am excited, scared, stressed, elated, all in one,LOL. But more than anything just grateful, so many people have come forward to lend me a hand, and I cant thank everyone enough. And really I am just so in awe of what God can do.

If you want to check the place out early, I will be at the studio next weekend for the Winter's Gathering event, passing out coupons and saying hello. The dates are November 10th and 11th, Saturday from 10-8 and Sunday 12-6. Come and check it out anyway, because its a pretty neat event. If you can make it out on Sunday, I will be at the Hotel Gallery, down the street from the new studio, taking pictures with Santa from 2-4pm. The address of the studio is 19 1/2 East Main Street Suite A. I am upstairs next to the Earth Center and right in between Cairn's and the library. To celebrate, I am posting some new pics of some recent Tipp seniors. Enjoy! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Congratulations on your new studio space Sharron! I love Tipp city, so nostalgic. Opening a studio is a ton of work but very rewarding. Best Wishes.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home