Sunday, October 21, 2007

A rare moment...









Especially these days. I had a reschedule this afternoon and rather than scrap the end of a beautiful day, the boys and I did our yearly family picture. Its went....surprisingly well,LOL. Normally the idea of getting them to sit and smile without killing each other, and me running back and forth setting the timer, is not a good time. But once they got started they had a good time, and EVEN let me take pics of them by themselves *COLLECTIVE GASP*

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

LOVE these!!!! They turned out perfect!

I'm trading my family in for one who will take cool pics! ;)

8:56 AM  
Blogger Björek said...

you all have the same toes! lol!
these pictures are super cute. i love your light hair :-)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home