Thursday, December 27, 2007

I have great friends :D




So I am walking up the stairs to the studio on Christmas Eve, and what do I find when I get to the top? The coolest antique baby buggy!! Thanks Mike! He lent me a cool John Deere Tractor as well, and I cant wait to use it. I have a session with a little guy tonight, I think it might be the perfect time.

One of the neatest thing about moving the studio to Tipp, is that I have met some really neat people, I probably would have never met before. One of them being my new friend Terry. He is also a photographer in Tipp, a really good one too http://terryglassphotography.googlepages.com/. He is a wealth of knowledge :D He let me borrow his new Silverlake backdrop while he is on vacation and I totally love it, I need one of my own now :D

My Open House is this Saturday for anyone who wants to venture out. It starts at 6pm and goes til whenever. Even if you can come out for a short bit, I would love to see you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home