Saturday, December 22, 2007

Joan is a lucky woman :D




If you ever need a reason to Zumba, Doug is a reason. Its no secret that Doug and Joan have a great marriage. I am working with Doug, and I see Joan fanning herself in the corner of the room, hehe.

Doug and Angie, one of the other Zumba instructors, are starting a weight training class at the studio. The info is up on their website, you should really check it out http://www.studiozumbaohio.com/

Can I just say too....that I really dont think I would be completely where I am today if it weren't for Doug and Joan. Joan is ENDLESSLY promoting me all the time, building me up. They are such wonderful people, and I feel so blessed to be considered part of their Zumba family. I have to share this link with you. The new Zumba Infomercial is coming out, and they have done a little spotlight of Zumba Ohio, and I can't be more proud and excited for my friends. I have watched this video over and over and over. I am just so so excited for them. The happiness they have brought so many is endless, they deserve every bit of greatness. Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MirhQhqAXBw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home