Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Before and After









I don't think anyone can truly appreciate all the hard work Nick and Andrea (and some other angel helpers, Jeanne for one, my parents etc.) put into fixing the studio until you see the before and afters. In a short amount of time too! Watching them work on the cafe every day, I am reminded of those days, and how hard they worked, and I appreciate every minute, they did an awesome job :)

I finally started on the dressing room. I had lunch with Jeanne last week and was whining about it, so she made me write a date down for the 2 of us to paint. It is *almost* finished. There are still a few minor finishing touches I will be adding, make-up lighting for one, but for the most part its done. Its sooo much better than what it was :)!!

2 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Looking good girl! Love the gray room. We need to hang soon! ~T

7:57 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Yes we do!! I miss your face :D

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home