Sunday, April 06, 2008

She's crazy


but we love her. I'm a cat person. Always have been. Thats not to say I don't love dogs because I do, I've just always had cats. But you may remember that my mom got Molly for Christmas/birthday. I never thought I would love a dog that much, especially one thats not my own. My mother takes pictures of her like she's a new baby in the family. And every time we walk in the door we have to keep her from eating off our faces, but gawd I let her do it. She's a total spaz. I think the only thing that saves her is that she is undeniably adorable. And as she is lathering my face for the 1000th time, and then tangling me up in her leash, practically strangling herself trying to get to my face, I take one look at her face, and I love her, like a pesky little sister. :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Sharon!! You need to come and meet Kirby!!!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home