Tuesday, March 25, 2008

At last!!













I waited over a YEAR AND A HALF to shoot this wedding. I am not a patient person :D It was so weird when the time was finally here :) Christine was absolutely beautiful. Her daughter could not stop smiling ALL day, she was so happy. If you could have seen the grip she had on her "new" brothers after the ceremony was over. *sigh* so cute.

Added bonus for me, I was able to finally have B come and help me :D I'm not so sure she knew exactly what she signed up for once it was over, but she did a super job. It was nice to have the company too. And to top it off, I think Mike's son enjoyed tormenting her as you can see,lol. Sorry B, I had to,lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike and Christine said...

Sharon,

Thank you so much for capturing our special day! We are so excited to see all the pictures! There is no one else who could have done a better job and on top of it you were sick! We adore you Sharon! Thank you so much!

3:49 PM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thank you guys so much, I love you both!!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home