Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lensbaby









Sometime about a month ago, I had a little visit from 2 old high school buddies. Jennifer and I (sorry Jen I cant remember your blog link) used to sit next to each other in band :D And we would often get in trouble for talking too much, or giggling. Big surprise there...anyway, Jen's BFF Robyn is also now a photographer in Florida http://www.robincornett.com/ Anyway, so Robyn and Jennifer came to hang out at the studio with me. I took some shots of Robyn's cute kiddos, and let Jen play with my macro lens. So to my pleasant surprise a week or so later, the UPS man shows up at the door with a package. I open it up and its a gift card from BH Photo...SWEET! I knew they would totally be disapointed if I bought something boring with it, so I went and purchased a lensbaby. "What is this lensbaby you speak of??" No my camera did not have a baby. Take a gander http://lensbabies.com/ It looks a little alien-like I know. But its pretty sweet. A little hard to get used to, but really fun. So Thanks a bunch Robyn and Jennifer :)

2 Comments:

Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Fun! I want to play with your lensbaby.~T

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!! I love #2 especially!

I want a L.B. too!!

=)

Have a great day!

~ Camille

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home