Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back by popular demand!!























Posh spice got married YAY!! LOL .....and back by request....the groom on a bike, only a slightly different take this time. And this one was actually borrowed knowingly :D The church was having a garage sale at the same time as the wedding of all things,lol.

So Jen looked straight out of a magazine, absolutely stunning. I was not surprised, she is beautiful anyway :D Josh looked hot as usual too, together they are a stunning pair. Anyways...my favorite moment from the day, washing each others feet....I've never been to a ceremony where they have washed each other's feet, it was very touching. (and thanks to the 70-200mm I was able to actually capture it :D)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Hey Sharon, I really like your ring shots and am wondering what lens you used?

12:51 AM  
Blogger SharonElaine Photography said...

Thanks Melissa :) Its just a cheap little Promaster macro lens..I cant remember the specs, I'll have to look at it when I get to the studio. Its nothing fancy but it does the job :D

6:30 AM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Yummy! The lighting is so beautiful!!! These are some of my new Sharron fav's.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home