Monday, June 23, 2008

Award for most entertaining :D

















Brittany and Matt win for the most entertaining wedding of the year so far for sure :D Instead of marching down the aisle traditionally, the wedding party danced down the aisle. It was great. I have pics, but you get the full affect if you watch the video.




Everyone was awesome. Brittany should never be bored, as Matt is quite the entertainer himself. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment shooting their wedding. And even though the weather was horrid, it was still a beautiful day :D Polen Farm is a great place for a wedding.

Happy marriage!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Woo-Hoo!! I'm SUPER excited!!! I knew you would get great pics despite the weather!! Now you can really tell we're stalkers haha!! They're amazing and so was the entire day!! Thank you SOOO much for everything and I will definitely have you shoot some other things for me..you're my new favorite =) He is quite the entertainer and I love him for that!! I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding..I can't wait to see the rest but take your time I got my fix in haha!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Bridget said...

OMG!! How much fun was that!

5:02 PM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

Are you kidding me!!!!??? What a great wedding. Beautiful images as always.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home