Monday, June 09, 2008

Ahhhh.....

















so I think I am feeling a little rested up from the weekend now :D I spent the weekend in Cincy for Amy and Doug's nuptials. Everything seemed to just fall into place so smoothly, I couldnt have asked for a better day. Thank goodness John went with me to navigate through the city (I hate driving in Cincy, sorry cincy natives :D) We got downtown fairly early and scoped out the location, and then had a pretty relaxed afternoon while we waited for the time to start shooting the guys. The wedding and reception were both at the Banker's Club which was very beautiful. I cannot stress enough how wonderful I think it is when both wedding and reception are in the same place or at least within close proximity.

After the ceremony we hopped outside for some group shots at Fountain Square and as if it were an act of God, right when we had them all lined up, The Sound of Music started blasting on the big screen downtown for a Saturday night movie. It has now gone on my top ten list of favorite wedding moments :D :D We ended the night with a fabulous party with a great band. To top it off, the brides parents were kind enough to put me up in a hotel for the night so I didnt have to drive back late. That was super super nice of them and it was great to be able to hang out a little later and not stress about having to drive an hour back home.
John and I hit the new Ikea store in West Chester on the way back sunday. I can now say that Ikea is like crack cocaine to me. If I'd only had about $1000 and a big truck :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home