Friday, May 23, 2008

Cynthia <3 Josh
















What a relaxed day we had, lots of time to hang out and do fun stuff. Everyone was so great :D The weather was weird though, couldnt make up its mind what it wanted to do....I'm rainy, I'm cold, no wait, I'm sunny, I'm windy...AHH...You can see from a couple pics we had some pretty ominous clouds at one point, but someone was in our favor because it only spit for a couple of minutes then it would stop. They had the coolest limo, and the limo driver was kind enough to go fetch some ice cream for the hungry bride and groom. Congrats Cynthia and Josh!!! Hope you are enjoying the honeymoon :D

2 Comments:

Blogger cjme2002 said...

holy gravy, sharon! if these pics are any indication of what's to come, i might just pass out from the aura of awesomeness. :)

as usual, fabulous job!

7:21 AM  
Blogger dblreed said...

I absolutely love them! They make me misty eyed. Looking at my beautiful daughter, through your photographic eye is enchanting. Can't wait to see more!
Mob, (Mother of Bride) Katie

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home