Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Double Trouble...









and double the cuteness. I was worried when they walked in and before I even had the camera out, they hated me LOL. But something won them over...perhaps my winning charm...or maybe more like it was the stuffed Elmo that neither wanted to give up most of the session :D I'm glad they finally warmed up because can you STAND THE CUTENESS??? Cause I cant! Oh and get a load of the tutu....it was a gift from one of my clients...(I LOVE IT, thank you Portia!!)

Once upon a time, I sported a sequin mini dress along side these adorable little people's mother. Something tells me, one day it will come back to haunt me...oh yeah it already is. LOL In case you haven't heard I am now the advisor for VBHS Color Guard. May the force be with me...or with them, not sure *snort* Any case, if you need a good laugh, come down to the high school any tuesday afternoon and you can see my spinning talents, hardy har.

3 Comments:

Blogger robin cornett said...

Oh my goodness, they are so CUTE!! Kim, your family is beautiful. Fabulous pics, Sharon!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sharon, I am so thrilled! Can't wait to come see you again...

12:41 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

love love love the one of E looking back at you and the one of them sitting on the step. they are too freaking cute and you did a wonderful job with them....as always! ; ) kim and greg are going to love them.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home