Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss Haley
















This is my dear Indiana fan, Haley, this blog is just for YOU! Haley and her family drove quite a way to come and hang out with me last week, and I was so glad they did. Haley you are beautiful, dont EVER think otherwise my girl! I had so much fun with all of you. Thank you for coming to see me!!

And speaking of seniors...its that time of year. Two things: #1, I am having a special on Senior Grad Announcements. Order one set of custom Senior Grad Announcement, get the second half off. I can design something from scratch or you can choose from the many template designs I have available from Simply Couture Designs(2 examples of Haley above)

#2, I am now accepting applications for 2010 Senior Reps, please email or call for details :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home