Thursday, April 09, 2009

Congrats to Gage and Aly!!!!










This blog is for the little birdie this morning, who informed me this afternoon that I needed to update my blog so that she could have something to look at during work :P So sorry I have kept you all waiting, I know I am behind :) :)

First and foremost, congrats to Gage for making it into the Finals of the National Charity Model Search Contest. I am so excited for him and his family. You can see all of the finalists by clicking here http://www.sandypucvotes.com/pickpic/gallery/thumbnails.php?gallery_id=53 Last evening I attended Sam Puc's Tots 2 Teens Seminar. This is her second session I have attended and as always walked away with a wealth of knowledge. She is an excellent teacher, and incredibly inspiring. It is her work that drew me into being a part of NILMDTS. For being a finalist, Gage was invited to be a model for the evening, as well as Miss Aly who was second place for Columbus. Let me tell you, I was SO PROUD of both of them, they were ROCKSTARS! Sam got the cutest images out of Gage, he lights up when he laughs, such a character. and I have to admit, I even got a little teary eyed watching little Aly up there on stage, as I have been photographing her since she was just a little over a year(she's now 5) I have watched her grow from this tiny adorable creature into this beautiful little angel, and the girl knows how to work the camera! LOL

Anyway, the contest appears to have been a complete success. Sam shared with us that she had hoped to raise at least $10-20,000 tops for NILMDTS. The final total???? Over $164,000!! $44,000 of that just in the last 2 days of the contest. AMAZING! I am proud to be a part of this organization, it means so much to me. I thank all of you who took the time and money to vote!!!

On a side note, wedding season is in full swing. I will have some images to share very soon. Wedding #3 is this weekend. Its a special one for me as the bride was one of my favorite senior sessions waaaay back when I worked at Glamour Shots. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

GOSH IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! lol

8:52 PM  
Blogger PicturesByTracy said...

o-so sweet!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home