Friday, February 27, 2009

New Toy


Watch out, Sharon got a Wacom Tablet and Corel Painter :P I dont have time these days to REALLY paint anything, so I will take this instead. I am still getting used to the tablet. Some things I find easier to do with it, and some things I am just way more comfortable doing with a mouse. Just like anything it will take some time I guess.


Okay, so I have fallen behind in blogging again, I know. I have been on and off again sick all this month, and if not me, one of the boys. Frankly, I am sick of being sick,lol. I think I could deal with the yuck feeling if I just wasnt sooooooo tiiiirrrreeedddddd. I feel like I could sleep for days. Everytime I sit to edit, my eyes start crossing,LOL. I REALLY need some warm weather.


So, I have lots to update and I promise to get to it soon. Lots of my wee ones turning one years old! I went to the WOW Center Creative Workshop again...some AMAZING things happened during that weekend. I have oodles of cute kiddos who are participating in the National Charity Model Search. As I get the images submitted I will post a link so everyone can vote for their favs :) In the meantime, enjoy a "Painted" image of a senior from last week :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Sharon I clicked on that pic to enlarge and I LOVE that effect! I didn't even know what a corel painter was until now lol.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Björek said...

so... my wacom tablet and i have a very special relationship... it is never very far from me and i've taken to using it completely instead of the mouse. of course- being left handed, i can actually use both at the same time (which gets interesting) but definitely glad i got it a year ago.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home